If you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. If you have video production facilities, your client needs a video. Or, the client needs your patented logic model or research techniques to develop a strategy or evaluate an outcome.
We don’t work that way. We start with your goals: the problem you want to solve, or the situation you want to improve.
Then, based on your goals, we determine what you need to do. For example:
- How will you determine success? Did you get the “bang for the buck” you wanted? Whom or what do you want to influence with your results?
- How much change is reasonable? What measures make sense?
- What kind of intervention or communication could plausibly create the change you want?
- Who are your audiences? On this issue, are they best reached directly or through others? Whose opinion do they value on this issue?
- What attitudes, beliefs, skills, behaviors or barriers should be targeted?
- Given the audiences and needs, what media content and channels make the most sense?
- What existing data can we draw upon? What new data do we need to collect?
We don’t focus on process. We focus on results, and why they matter.
Designing evaluation plans for programs, campaigns, and other behavior change interventions
Design and testing of quantitative and qualitative research protocols
Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies, including focus groups and interviews
Analyzing and reporting findings in ways that inspire action
Formative testing of media messages and materials
Developing research-based media strategies
Digital video and audio production (scripts/treatments, preproduction, production, post-production)
Developing Website content
Writing and editing; translating research results into everyday language
Workshops and Training
Media outreach for researchers and clinicians
Planning and conducting program evaluations